Cue Health (Nasdaq: HLTH) is a mission-driven healthcare technology company that puts consumers in control of their health information and places diagnostic information at the center of care. Cue Health enables people to manage their health through real-time, actionable, and connected health information, offering individuals and their healthcare providers easy access to lab-quality diagnostics anywhere, anytime, in a device that fits in the palm of the hand. Cue Health’s first-of-its-kind COVID-19 test was the first FDA-authorized molecular diagnostic test for at-home and over-the-counter use without physician supervision. Outside the United States, Cue Health has received the CE mark in the European Union, Interim Order authorization from Health Canada, and regulatory approval from India’s Central Drugs Standard Control Organisation. Cue Health was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Diego. For more information, please visit www.cuehealth.com
Cue Health Inc. is seeking to hire a full-time Senior Manager, Mobile Software Development. This position is a hands on role that will allow you to lead and develop native Mobile applications and collaborate with adjacent software teams.
- Provide strong, decisive, and effective hands-on technical leadership to a software engineering mobile team building native iOS and Android applications.
- Guide software engineers to meet department goals and objectives
- Help hire and build out the Mobile application development team with native iOS and Android development.
- Work with Development Leads on Mobile to help and drive the enhancements on Mobile Applications iOS and Android in Swift and Kotlin
- Provide architectural guidance and drive product enhancements with hands on development on either iOS or Android.
- Optimize technical operations and establish software development best practices
- Ensure implementation & continuous improvement of formal processes to support product development activities
- Lead and encourage the team to reach goals while implementing Cue Health’s policies and regulations
- Review code developed by other developers and provide feedback to ensure best practices are followed
- Manage change and develop risk mitigation plans during monthly release cycles
- Prepares progress and efficiency reports for upper management
- Additional duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or a related technical discipline
- Agile software development methodologies
- 8+ years of Software Development/Engineering experience, leveraging object-oriented concepts, design patterns, data structures, and algorithms, utilizing Kotlin, Swift
- 4+ years of experience managing Mobile Software development engineers
- Keen business acumen and proven management abilities to manage native Mobile Software engineering/development teams
- Experience building, deploying, and maintaining Mobile applications
- Hands-on working knowledge with native tools and frameworks (Xcode, Swift, MVVM) or (Android Studio, Kotlin, Compose)
- iOS Architecture methodologies (MVVM) or Kotlin Multi Platform (KMP)
- Familiarity with RESTful web services, JSON/XML data structures and JSON API
- Knowledge of design patterns pertaining to native Mobile Application Development
- Understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, with hands on experience using it for iOS and Android development
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, along with ability to explain complex technical concepts and analysis implications clearly across different audiences and varying levels of the organization
- Demonstrated success in identifying and prioritizing business questions, and using quantitative techniques using available data to deliver solutions to address these questions
Environment and Physical Activities/Requirements:
- You will work in an indoor environment for which no adverse conditions are expected. This position requires the following physical activities and/or requirements:
- Remaining in a stationary or sedentary position, often standing and/or sitting for prolonged periods of time
- Repeating motions, such as keyboarding, that may include the wrists, hands, and/or fingers
- Communicating with others to exchange information
- Adjusting, moving, carrying, lifting, pushing or pulling objects up to 20 pounds
Your contribution will set the pace and have an impact in the technology, health, and diagnostic industry. Your work and ideas will be valued and respected, and we hope you will find enjoyment working with a collaborative team on an innovative device. We offer upgraded computer equipment, and a competitive salary.
Cue Health Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, consistent with applicable laws. Individuals seeking employment are considered without regards to race, color, religion (including religious accommodations), creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), gender (including gender identity and expression), sexual orientation, marital status, national origin (including language use restrictions), ancestry, mental and/or physical disability, medical condition (cancer, genetic information and characteristics, requests for medical and family care leave), age, military or veteran status, and any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws.