- System function development iteration, involving framework/kernel and other levels of improvement and user experience improvement;
- Application architecture design;
- Performance analysis and system problem positioning and resolution;
- Complete module code writing, unit testing, and code maintenance work;
- Compile technical related documents, and be proficient in using iterative development methods for system development;
- Quickly learn and master relevant new technologies according to the needs of the project;
- Participate in technical key points and difficulties of the project.
- With Bachelor’s degree in Computer-related majors or its equivalents;
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in Android Development;
- With experience in componentized architecture design;
- Understand at least 6 design patterns and read at least one excellent open source project;
- Proficient in Kotlin programming language.
- Skilled in developing custom controls and animations;
- Have development experience in security and performance (rendering speed, memory optimization, power consumption, etc.);
- Able to locate stuck and OOM problems;
- Familiar with NDK development, and have NDK development experience;
- Proficiency in using unit tests to ensure the quality of responsible modules;
- Have good coding habits, learning ability and English document reading ability;
- Familiar with OKHttp, Retrofit and RxJava.
Benefits for Expats:
1. KPI Bonus (upon regularization)
2. Attendance Bonus (even during Probationary Period - 500 CNY)
3. Annual Leave (30 days / year) + Chinese Holiday
4. Dorm, Shuttle service, 3 Meals
5. Salary (non Taxable)
Please confirm that you have known the information:
1. Working place: Harbor Dr, Pasay, Metro Manila
2. Building name: one e com (Google map available)
3. Working hours: 9 hours/day (including 1 hour rest), 6 days/week
4. Visa type: 9G work visa (responsible by the company, handled in the Philippines)
5. Contract period: 2 years (related with the validity of work VISA)
6. Supplementary instructions:
(1) For foreigners who choose to come to the Philippines, they need to apply for the tourist visa in person and the company is responsible for reimbursement after coming to Philippines.