Our client cooperates with a well-known American automotive manufacturer that provides sophisticated - electric SUV cars. We are looking for an Android Developer who will help to continuously improve and develop their premium product.
Join the team !
👨💻 Main tasks:
- Increasing coverage of vehicle features on the First-Time User Experience screens.
- Increasing capability to manage Drivers and Keys via in-vehicle HMI.
- Increasing personalization of in-vehicle HMI to identified driver.
- Increasing features associated with Vehicle Modes, e.g. Showroom Mode, Valet Mode, Camp Mode.
- Increasing Alerts and Notifications on the Driver and/or Center Display.
- Enablement of Usage Analytics of the in-vehicle HMI.
- Deep linking from the User Manual to the in-vehicle HMI.
- Software support for the Internationalization and Localization of HMI.
- Iterative improvements to existing HMI designs and code.
- Sustaining & bug fixing for existing HMI code.
🎯 Stack: Android automotive, Kotlin, MVVM, LiveData, Room, Jackson, Ubuntu
🎯Nice to have: CarAPI, MediaBrowserService
Salary: EUR ~6.000 net/B2B
Sounds interesting? Let's talk! 🤗